The title may sound ironic to many. This is because daily you wake up to this exclamation ‘kab khatam hoga yaar yeh’. And this clearly shows that you are just too bored and frustrated.
You are literally done with scrolling your gallery. Showing your insta peeps your good ol’ days. Done with checking out guys on Tinder. You have reached such a saturation point that the phrase ‘Netflix and chill’ has really started getting on your nerves?
Welcome to the reality my friends. Yes, it’s a pandemic and about 20% of global population is under lockdown. And unfortunately you do not belong to the other 80% lot.
But this no way gives you a reason to crib all day. Or feel stressed. Or just kill your entire beautiful day or in fact each passing day of your life romanticising the past. And fretting over the present.
You know what, Don’t let your past blackmail your present to ruin a beautiful future. Because this Zindagi is apparently very Dear.
Friends, it’s time to make each day exuberant. And in this article, I will give you a couple of points of how you can make this lockdown a memorable episode of your life.